Qurbani / Udhiya Donation 2022
Each year for Eid-ul-Adha, Hidaya Foundation performs Qurbani/Udhiya on behalf of our donors, and distributes the meat among some of the poorest people throughout the world. Due to extreme poverty, for many of the recipients, this is the only time of year that they enjoy the luxury of eating meat.
This year, Hidaya Foundation will be performing Qurbani/Udhiya on behalf of our donors in shaa Allah in over 25 countries in Asia and Africa.
Donate $80 for a share in an ox/buffalo (7 shares per animal)
(Pakistan 🇵🇰, Nepal🇳🇵, Burma/Myanmar 🇲🇲, Cameroon 🇨🇲, Guinea 🇬🇳, Benin 🇧🇯, Burkina Faso 🇧🇫, Ghana 🇬🇭, Ivory Coast 🇨🇮, Niger 🇳🇪, Nigeria 🇳🇬, Senegal 🇸🇳, Togo 🇹🇬, Gambia 🇬🇲, Ethiopia 🇪🇹, Somalia 🇸🇴, Somaliland, Kenya 🇰🇪, Sudan 🇸🇩 )
Donate $160 for a goat/sheep (1 share)
(Pakistan 🇵🇰, Bangladesh 🇧🇩, Yemen 🇾🇪, Sierra Leone 🇸🇱, Uganda 🇺🇬, Tanzania 🇹🇿, Kenya 🇰🇪, Sudan 🇸🇩, Somalia 🇸🇴, Djibouti 🇩🇯, Ethiopia🇪🇹, Zimbabwe 🇿🇼 )
In 2021 Hidaya arranged 5,959 shares of Qurbani on behalf of our donors!
Qurbani/Udhiya will benefit over 50,000 families!
Qurbani/Udhiya being arranged in 25+ countries!
Established in 1999, Hidaya has been serving humanity for 20+ years!
Important Qurbani Information
- Cost of Qurbani includes the animal purchase, transportation, animal feed, butcher services, packaging, distribution and other operational costs. Since costs vary from location to location, remaining funds (if any), are utilized for Hidaya’s operational costs.
- Hidaya will perform Qurbani on behalf of donors after all Eid prayers have been completed in the US.
- If you would like to give names of people to be announced at the time of Qurbani sacrifice, please provide the names in the field on the online donation page. If you are sending your donation by mail you can include the names on the check in the memo section or on a separate sheet of paper attached to the check or email us the names at email@example.com.
- The best way to offer Qurbani is to perform it yourself. For those not able to fulfill this obligation, Hidaya assists by performing Qurbani on their behalf.
- Due to the time sensitivity, it is best to do your donations online on our secure website, or by phone so they will be arranged instantly.
- Cut-off for Qurbani donations is (tentatively) 7pm Pacific Time on Monday, July 11th.
- Sunnah Reminder: Umm Salama, the wife of Allah’s Prophet (peace be upon him), reported Allah’s Messenger (pbuh) to have said: He who has a sacrificial animal with him whom (he intends) to offer as sacrifice, and he enters the month of Dhul-Hijjah, he should not get his hair cut or nails trimmed until he has sacrificed the animal. (Sahih Muslim #4874)
Hidaya will send an email confirmation upon completion of sacrifice to all donors who have provided email addresses so those who like to follow the sunnah of not cutting hair and nails will know when they can do so.
Other Featured Projects:
One Million Meals
Widow Orphan Support
One Million Trees
Clean Drinking Water
Support Hidaya Schools