In 2022, Hidaya operated and assisted 6 schools and 24 tuition centers with over 4,500 students from KG – 8th grade.
In 2021, Hidaya operated 45 schools in Pakistan with over 4,500 students from KG to 8th grades.
In 2020, Hidaya operated and supported 35 schools with over 4,000 students from KG to 8th grades.
In 2019, Hidaya operated 45 schools in Pakistan with over 5,000 students from KG to 8th grades.
In 2018, Hidaya operated 77 schools in Pakistan with over 10,000 students from KG to 8th grades.
Hidaya is currently operating 80 schools in Pakistan with over 10,000 students from KG to 8th grades.
Last Update: February 27, 2018
Hidaya is currently operating 86 schools in Pakistan with over 13,200 students from 1st to 8th grades, and 1 school in India with 110 students.
Last Update: August 10, 2016
Hidaya is currently operating 81 schools in Pakistan with over 10,000 students from 1st to 8th grades.
Last Update: January, 2016
Hidaya operated 39 schools in 2012. Below is a breakdown of the students who are receiving an education through this project:
Hidaya is currently operating 31 schools. Below is a breakdown of the students who are receiving an education through this project:
Support a School
Hidaya has initiated this project in Pakistan. Once well underway, Hidaya intends to execute this project in other countries where it operates.
* By June 30, 2008 Hidaya was operating eight (8) primary schools with total of 842 students (546 boys and 296 girls)
* By the end of Dec. 2008 number of schools run by Hidaya increased to twenty two (22) with total number of 1,915 students (1,239 Boys and 676 girls)
* Currently 39 teachers all paid by Hidaya are teaching at these schools.
* All students are provided school supplies including text books, notebooks, slates, etc. etc.
* Water hand pumps have been installed at most of the schools and few remaining will be installed by March 31, 2009.
* Fans are provided at all schools with floor seating arrangements for most of these primary schools.
* Spring & Fall 2008 students were given tree seedlings for plantation at schools and at their houses to teach them about the importance of environment.
* During Spring of 2008 school children were given vegetable seeds for plantation at homes.
School Enrollment Status:
HTABPS = Hidaya Trust Adopted Boys Primary School
HTPS = Hidaya Trust Primary School
* Complete eye sight exam, blood test screening for Hepatitis, chest X-ray for T.B and dental exam for all students attending Hidaya operated schools by Dec. 31, 2009
* Complete construction of another brand new school
* Install fans at every school
* Install water hand pumps at every school
* Continue to conduct interviews to hire and train more teachers
* Open 2 to 3 schools at Dadu & Shahdadkot Districts in Pakistan
Last Update: Tuesday, Jan 26, 2009